The benefits of studying at Murdoch University
- Learn from leading academics – get taught by award winning teaching staff that are committed to helping you learn, and enjoy the benefits of a 5 star staff to student ratio, meaning you will always have access to the support you need.
- Increase your earning potential – The Grattan Institute reports that over a lifetime, graduates earn an average of 70% more than those without a degree.
- Flexible study options – Murdoch courses allow you to study full-time, part-time, on-campus or online, with a choice over 250 world-class courses.
- Gain industry experience – Murdoch provides opportunities to apply theory in a practical environment through our close relationships with industry, business, the community and government.
- Study in Perth – renowned for its magnificent weather, pristine beaches and close ties to the booming Asian economies, Western Australia is an attractive place to live, work and study.
- Be rewarded – Murdoch awards over $2.5 million in scholarships each year.
- Range of support services – Murdoch offers a range of support services and events to help you adjust to university life in Perth.
- World–class facilities – you’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities such as a real veterinary clinic, fully equipped TV and radio studios, practising chiropractic clinic, new sports science performance lab and our world-class law moot court.